Op-Eds and analysis pieces should range from 500 to 700 words in length.
Cite any evidence/facts used in the piece in endnote formation (Chicago style).
These pieces should be brief, argumentative/opinionated and informed, and most importantly, focus on pertinent issues in international relations.
Topics you can write about (but certainly are not limited to):
- Arms control, arms trade
- Nuclear weapons
- Foreign Aid
- Global poverty
- Agricultural and food issues
- Human Rights
- International Law
- Environmental issues (energy, climate change, global warming, natural disasters)
- Economic Issues (Trade, Business, Corporations)
- Economic Development
- Foreign Policy
- Defense and Security
- Regions: Africa, Americas, East Asia and Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Russia/Eurasia, South Asia
- International Organizations